What exactly is a Cement Foaming Agent?
Concrete/cement foaming agent indicates an admixture that can decrease the surface area stress of liquid and generate a considerable amount of uniform and secure foam, which can be utilized to produce foam concrete.
The foaming agent is really a substance that can make its aqueous solution create a massive level of foam when mechanical force is introduced straight into the air. This type of material is really a surfactant or surface-active material. The essence of any Foamed concrete is its surface-active effect. Without surface activity, foaming cannot occur, plus it cannot turn into a foaming agent. Surface activity is the core of foaming.
The purpose of cement foaming agent
The key purpose of a cement foaming agent is always to promote the foaming of cement paste to make lightweight concrete. Cement foaming agents can produce bubbles through chemical reactions, creating the cement slurry to have a lot of pores throughout the construction process, thereby decreasing the density of concrete and making it lightweight, with thermal insulation, heat insulation, sound absorption, as well as other excellent properties.
Cement foaming agents may also enhance the mechanical properties of concrete, enhance its compressive strength and tensile strength, and improve its durability and frost resistance. In addition, cement foaming agents may also enhance the fluidity and plasticity of concrete, making it simpler to create and shape.
12 features and advantages of foaming agent
- It has compressive strength and anti-aging properties: Although traditional chemical insulation materials can achieve thermal insulation effects, their compressive strength and anti-aging properties have not been able to meet the wants. Lightweight foamed cement can totally solve this challenge. , a replacement for traditional insulation materials
- It really is lightweight: its density can reach 200-1600kg/m3, which effectively decreases the load from the building.
- Good high-temperature resistance: The applicable temperature of foamed cement can reach above 250-300C, whilst the benzene board will soften and undergo chemical reactions above 75C.
- Enhance the stability and life from the insulation layer: The foamed cement thermal layer includes a high level of stability and anti-aging properties, effectively ensuring that the indoor floor is flat and not cracked. Its lifespan is 5.10 times that of the benzene board. It is made from perlite particles. More than 5 times
- Great thermal insulation: The thermal conductivity is .08w/mk, which can be 20-30 times that of ordinary cement.
- It has good compressive strength: when the density is 350kg/m3, the compressive strength is 6kg/cm2 in 7 days and 9kg/cm2 in 28 days.
- Good moisture resistance: You will see no condensation across the warm water pipes during heating, and there will be no splitting involving the layers.
- Good bonding: The material used in foamed cement is cement, that has a superb bond with all the upper and lower layers and can not cause hollowing or collapse from the ground.
- Fast construction speed: each shift can construct 3000-4000 square meters, saving the construction period
- Good integrity: One-time pouring has no gaps and interruptions and will be combined entirely with all the cast-in-place floor slab and mortar layer to make a whole.
- It has an anti-permeability effect: As a result of porous and integral nature of foamed cement, the anti-permeability is a lot more than six times stronger than that of ordinary floor slabs.
- Fireproof: Foamed cement is definitely an inorganic material (cement) that fails to burn and therefore has good fire resistance. When applied to buildings, it can enhance the fireproof performance from the building.
What are the types of cement foaming agents?
Plant-based cement foaming agent
It utilizes imported high-grade natural plant polymer products as basic materials and is generated via a selection of complicated chain reactions. The product is really a pure and clear oily liquid using a light yellow color. It is far from understanding of difficult water, non-toxic, odor-free, and sediment-free. The PH worth is near neutral, non-corrosive to cement and steel, and fails to contaminate the setting. The frothing representative is storage-resistant, tough to degrade, has exceptional frothing performance, rich foam, and modest foam stability. Utilizing this frothing agent to create foamed cement has the features of reduced usage, affordability, stability, and high quality. Each barrel of frothing agent (200kg) can generate 500 m2 of foamed cement, so it is commonly employed in floor home heating jobs. In roofing insulation projects, building prices could be considerably minimized.
Animal-based cement foaming agent
It uses selected animal (cow, sheep) keratin as the primary raw material and is made through a series of hydrolysis reactions, heating and dissolving, dilution, filtration, and high-temperature shrinkage. It really is produced using imported advanced equipment and also the latest manufacturing technology. Strict quality management is implemented throughout the production process. The product is really a deep brown viscous liquid with low impurity content, light irritating odor, uniform quality, quality of sound consistency, outstanding foaming, and excellent foam stability; it is a new generation of animal-based cement foaming agents. As a result of high surface strength from the foam produced by this foaming agent, the foam is very stable. The bubbles from the foamed cement made out of it are in a closed state independent of each and every other, and there is not any link between the bubbles. The permeability resistance from the foamed cement products is very high. At the same density, in contrast to foamed cement made out of plant-based foaming agents, it offers better sealing and also heat preservation properties and better strength.
The uses of cement foaming agent
- Construction area
Cement foaming agents are popular in the construction industry and therefore are mainly used to produce lightweight concrete, thermal insulation materials, thermal insulation materials, sound-absorbing materials, etc. Lightweight wet-condensation materials have the benefits of lightweight thermal insulation, sound absorption, etc. They may be popular in building walls, floors, roofs, partitions, as well as other components. Thermal insulation materials can be used as building insulation, heat insulation, fire protection, etc. Sound-absorbing materials can be used as building sound insulation and noise reduction.
- Road area
Cement foaming agents are also used in the broad industry and therefore are mainly used to produce lightweight pavement materials, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight pavement materials have the benefits of light, wear resistance, and anti-aging and will reduce road noise and vibration. Sound insulation materials can be used as road sound insulation, noise reduction, etc. Waterproof materials can be used as road waterproofing and anti-seepage.
- Bridge area
Cement foaming agents are also used in the bridge industry, mainly used to produce lightweight bridge decks, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight bridge deck has the benefits of being lightweight, high strength, and good durability, which can detect the weight from the bridge and extend the service life from the bridge. Sound insulation and waterproof materials can be used as bridge sound insulation, waterproofing, etc.
Good Quality Foaming Agent Supplier
Trunnano Info Technology Co., Ltd is really a supplier of concrete additives, which can be concrete foaming agent and relative products with well over 12 years experience with nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. It accepts payment via Charge Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea. If you are looking for high quality concrete Additives, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. ([email protected])